Our curriculum is proven, hands-on and fun.
Scrum Team Training
The 2-day Scrum Training is very popular and a successful way of kicking off an agile project. Teams that experience this very hands-on and practical session together, immediately implement the concepts learned through the course in their projects. In the course participants will spend roughly 40% of their time in group or pair-exercises. Stepwise we will go through the Scrum process framework and learn by doing.
Because many of our clients use this Training as kick-off or Reset for an agile project, this Training is only offered Privately, on client site.
This course covers beyond the basics of Scrum with lots or real-world examples and techniques:
- Roles and Responsibilities of Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team member
- Successful product backlog management techniques.
- Creating an Agile Mindset and culture within a team
- Designing a Scrum board
- Daily Scrum, Stand-Up's practices
- Sprint Review done right
- Keeping Sprint Retrospectives interesting and engaging.